Monday 31 July 2017

Review: Fool Me Once

Fool Me Once Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Maya knows her husband is dead. So how did he appear on her nanny cam? As Maya tries to work out how her dead husband could be captured on the nanny cam, as a former helicopter pilot in the US armed forces, she is also struggling with events in the past which led to her discharge.

Digging into her husband's murder leads her to her delving into his past and working out how the events of his past link to not only his murder but that of Maya's sister Claire. But it doesn't stop there. As Maya gets closer to finding the truth about her husband's past, the more danger she finds herself in.

Another good thriller from Coben although I'm not sure the ending was entirely plausible.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.