Thursday 4 August 2016

Book Review - The Hundred-Year-Old Man who climbed out of the window and disappeared - Jnas Jonasson

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and DisappearedThe Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Two books in one really. The story of the hundred year old man who absconds from his own birthday party and the ensuing adventure, plus his life story. Carefully meshed together. Both totally preposterous. But enjoyable. It gets sillier as the book goes on but it's easy to read.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This has been on my "to be read" list for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.