Wednesday 13 April 2016

Book Review - First One Missing - Tammy Cohen

First One MissingFirst One Missing by Tammy Cohen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I hadn't read any books by Tammy (Tamar) Cohen before this one. The blurb on the back sucked me in, I enjoy reading psychological thrillers, but this one didn't grip me as much as I'd expected.

The story is about a serial killer who abducts children and leaves them on Hampstead Heath. It's told from several POV - parents, siblings, police Family Liaison Officer (FLO) among them. It's very thin on the actual police procedural side and there is a twist at the end but for me it wasn't explored enough to make it credible.

Today's A-Z post is here

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.