Saturday 25 April 2015

A - Z Challenge - V is for Virtues & Values (or alternatively Vent)



My theme for this challenge is family and relations.

Virtues “a beneficial or commendable quality” & values “to rate somebody or something in terms of usefulness, importance etc.”

This is going to be a very short post.  Needs must, deadline for the day is approaching.  Plus although I think I have a lot of good virtues it’s hard not to doubt yourself when suddenly a lot of people don’t seem to be valuing you very highly. 

Taking the moral high ground is hard when you feel like you’ve left yourself high and dry but very lonely, even if you feel there was no alternative.
 
Apologies, this is a post that should have been consigned to the trash bin or renamed V is for Vent!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't commented, I know, on all of your blogs (maybe I've said this before), but they are all heartfelt and insight into your kind soul. Don't judge yourself by what others might think or do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what Benni says..... Do not judge yourself by other peoples standards.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.